Tooth whitening: This is a painless and non-invasive treatment in cosmetic dentistry to restore the shine and beauty of the teeth by whitening the teeth and minimizing the appearance of small imperfections.
Dental bonding: This procedure covers and protects the teeth by using a composite resin and it is a pliable substance which blends into the natural tooth enamel when hardens into a sturdy restoration. In this single procedure, all the damage and the shape of the teeth can be repaired.
Dental Crowns: In this procedure, using a durable ceramic material which matches the color of the natural tooth, a quick restoration of the natural tooth will be done.
Porcelain Veneers: This is the most effective procedure of cosmetic dentistry, in which a very thin and customized covers for the front tooth surfaces.
Ideal Candidates for Smile make-over
Ideal candidates for smile make over are those who have healthy teeth and gums and those who:
- Has a gummy smile
- Has chipped or broken teeth
- Misshaped teeth
- Gaps between the teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Want to improve the appearance
Benefits of Smile make over
- Provides a beautiful smile which boosts the self-confidence of the patient
- Restores and treats underlying dental problems and provides a strong foundation of dental beauty
- Teeth which are straightened or repaired have less risk of decay or infections
- Less risk of worn down or overloaded teeth
- A smile make over totally restores or improve the posture and youthful beauty of entire face